House of Yes is temporarily CLOSED.
Learn more here.
Read our safety guidelines below!
A seated experience.
An offering of drinks, food, and love.
A chance to reconnect with community.
A way to support a venue you love.
Planning a special celebration? Reserve a party tent, multiple tables, or our private patio. Email [email protected] to make it happen!
WHAT WE DO TO KEEP YOU SAFER
· Restrict capacity according to NYC Department of Health guidelines.
· Health screening our staff before each shift.
· Ensure our staff wear face coverings at all times.
· Place tables 6 feet apart and provide hand sanitizer at each table.
· Provide contactless ordering at your table.
· Provide free masks for anyone who arrives without one.
· Offer to-go cocktails for those who wish to take out, not hang out.
· Frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer in between serving different patrons.
· Frequent disinfecting of high touch surfaces, including counters, handles, sinks, and POS devices.
· Support our incredible security team in their enforcement of the rules, and removing anyone who’s not socializing safely.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
· Embrace the vital role of civic responsibility during this time, and show respect for all the people in our space by following these guidelines designed to keep us all safe.
· Stay home if you’re feeling unwell, or if you’ve recently had exposure to someone with COVID-19.
· Wear a face covering at all times when you’re not drinking or eating at your table.
· Use the hand sanitizer provided at your table.
· Maintain 6 feet distance from other people at House of Yes who are not part of your group.
· Drink only at your table and not on the street surrounding the venue.
· Leave a generous tip for your waitstaff, in appreciation for their essential work during this time!