House of Yes is open for outdoor drinks & hangs, with sidewalk seating for expanded awesomeness plus delicious Mediterranean food by QUEEN!
Thursday through Sunday
5PM – Midnight
Sat + Sun · 5PM – 9PM
Read our safety guidelines below!
THIS IS NOT A DANCE PARTY.
A seated experience.
An offering of drinks, food, and love.
A chance to reconnect with community at a safe distance.
A way to support a venue you love.
Planning a birthday or special celebration? Reserve a party tent, multiple tables, or our private patio. Email [email protected] to make it happen!
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFER
· Restricting capacity according to NYC Department of Health guidelines.
· Health screening our staff before each shift, including a temperature screening.
· Ensuring our staff are wearing face coverings at all times.
· Placing tables 6 feet apart and providing hand sanitizer at each table.
· Providing contactless ordering right from your table.
· Providing free masks for anyone who arrives without one.
· Offering to-go cocktails for those who wish to take out, not hang out.
· Frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer in between serving different patrons.
· Frequent disinfecting of high touch surfaces, including counters, handles, sinks, and POS devices.
· Providing portable bathrooms outdoors (which are actually safer than indoor plumbing bathrooms!)
· Creating a designated smoking area at a safe distance from our dining tables.
· Supporting our incredible security team in their enforcement of the rules, and removing anyone who’s not socializing safely.
WHAT YOU’RE DOING TO STAY SAFER
· Embracing the vital role of personal responsibility during this time, and showing respect for all the people in our space by following these guidelines designed to keep us all safe.
· Staying home if you’re feeling unwell, or if you’ve recently had exposure to someone with COVID-19.
· Wearing a face covering at all times when you’re not drinking or eating at your table.
· Using the hand sanitizer provided at your table.
· Maintaining 6 feet distance from other people at House of Yes who are not part of your group.
· Smoking only in the designated smoking area, not at your table.
· Drinking only at your table and not on the street surrounding the venue.
· Leaving a generous tip for your waitstaff, in appreciation for their essential work during this time.